Come and Spend this Christmas at The Old Manor Hotel where you will be warmly welcomed with mulled wine, open fires and great home cooked food.
- Arrive at the hotel on the 24th of December and receive Mulled wine and mince pies
- There will be a 3 course evening meal on the 24th
- On the 25th wake up with a stocking from Santa!
- Head down to the restaurant for your Bucks Fizz Christmas Day Breakfast
- Why not take a leisurely walk around the gardens, or go down to Avon canal, or how about a board game in the drawing room
- Christmas Day Lunch is served between 12 and 3pm in the restaurant
- A cold evening meal is served for those with room!
Christmas Lunch menu
Glass of prosecco on arrival
Tomato consommé, butter poached lobster, pickled vegetables with warm brioche and herb butter
Foie gras white pudding, old manor smoked ham, quails egg, horseradish puree
Warm cep and truffle jelly, sweetcorn puree with herb popcorn Crum, brioche soldiers
Whipped goats cheese cone, smoked pear tartar, beetroot essence
Butter poached crown of turkey glazed with truffle honey, pigs in blanket Scotch egg
Seasonal vegetables and potatoes with port-cranberry jus
Scallops, white bean and clam stew, pumpkin and smoked bacon puree with brown bread and crab crumb
Navarin of winter garden vegetables, truffle-cheddar soft polenta, pea-mint pesto
Old manor Christmas pudding, tipsy English custard
Vanilla panna cotta, brownie crumb with dark Cherrie sorbet
Grandma Wendy’s trifle
Homemade Mince pies and coffee