The Old Manor Hotel is a delightful Grade 2* listed Georgian manor and farmhouse with rambling farm buildings and courtyard that has been sympathetically restored over the past 20 years into a fabulous 21 bedroom hotel. AA 3 star with the Cotswold’s on our door step.
Key features –
- Independent 3 star Wiltshire hotel 15 min walk from Trowbridge railway station.
- Free WiFi to the entire hotel.
- Free Large Car Park
- Freeview TV in all the rooms
- Not pet friendly
- Walled Gardens and Patio Areas
- Parts of the main House over 400 years old
- All our rooms are en Suite see rooms and tariffs for more details.
- Meeting rooms
- Function room / Restaurant
- 4 acres of grounds
- 4 beehives
- 32 Chickens
- 1 Gloucester Old Spot (sometimes 2, sometimes none …depends on when you visit)
- 5 antique cars some are restorations projects – others are very happy runners
- 4 antique sewing machines but this list would be too long if we listed everything
All the bedrooms are en suite and many have antique half-tester or 4 poster beds, all with the latest comfy modern mattresses. There are four lovely suites in the courtyard which are ideal for families or for guests with mobility concerns. Some small print terms and conditions
“The decor is simple Old English with many antiques I have collected over the years. The walls are hung with old prints or original pictures which are evocative of times gone by.”
Tim Burnham- Proprietor