—– NEWS FLASH —–
Its very exciting news for the Old Manor Hotel - We have just been awarded our wedding licence in August 2013. This means we have most dates free for weddings this year, in 2014 and onwards. To celebrate our first year of weddings, we have special offers on all weddings booked.
Weddings at the Old Manor are very special occasions. The bride and groom have exclusive use of the Manor House and its grounds for a 24hour period. They also get the undivided attention of all of our staff to ensure the day runs perfectly.
A typical wedding at The Old Manor….
11am, the Old Manor closed its door to the public and become an exclusive use venue.
12-2pm, guest arrive to light refreshments in the Manor House front rooms.
2-3pm, the Ceremony takes place in the Milking Parlour with is original barn features.
3-5pm, guest then return to the Manor House rooms & Lawn for a Champagne & Canapé reception. Photographs taken in the walled garden.
5-8pm, a three course Wedding Breakfast is served in the Green house Marquee
8pm til late, the party really gets going when the milking parlour is transformed into a lounge bar with dance floor.
……Celebrations carry on into the small hours.
Small print….£1000 deposit to confirm your date/ All bedrooms must be taken for your event (not included in price)
To come and view the Old Manor please contact
Mr Tudor Hopkins
Our weddings include…
- Exclusive use of Hotel and grounds for the day
- Bridal retreat (dedicated area to get ready)
- The Manor house for pre ceremony drinks
- The Milking Parlour for the ceremony (up to 150)
- Canapé reception with prosecco
- Three Course Wedding Breakfast with wine
- Freshly ground coffee
- Glass of prosecco for the toast
- Cash Bar for after dinner party
- Late night snack
- Complimentary suite for the bride and Groom on the night of the wedding
- Menu and wine tasting for bride and groom
- All linen, tableware, hire equipment
- Menus for the table
- Hotel bedrooms 20) not included but must be all taken