A Typical Wedding
A typical wedding at The Old Manor….
- 11am, the Old Manor closed its door to the public and become an exclusive use venue.
- 12-2pm, guest arrive to light refreshments in the Manor House front rooms.
- 2-3pm, the Ceremony takes place in the Milking Parlour with is original barn features.
- 3-5pm, guest then return to the Manor House rooms & Lawn for a Prosecco & Canape reception. Photographs taken in the walled garden.
- 5-8pm, a three course Wedding Breakfast is served in the Green house Marquee
- 8pm til late, the party really gets going when the milking parlour is transformed into a lounge bar with dance floor.
……Celebrations carry on into the small hours.
Small print….£1000 deposit to confirm your date